LTPA is a private, nonprofit, membership trade association with more than 800 members statewide. It strengthens the private sector of Louisiana’s tourism economy and provides marketing and educational opportunities to its members, while it serves as the advocate, resource and voice for the tourism industry.
- Networking opportunities - LTPA connects members with tourism industry professionals from around the state and gives them a forum to discuss relevant topics.
- Advocacy efforts - LTPA communicates our industry’s value as a viable job and revenue-producing industry to legislators. We advocate for the protection of the Louisiana Office of Tourism’s budget and Visitor Enterprise Funds to ensure they are used as intended.
- Discounted cooperative marketing programs - LTPA is able to negotiate the best advertising rates with a variety of publications because our collective membership has tremendous buying power.
- Educational training - LTPA gives members access to the best of the industry, with expert speakers at the annual Tourism Summit and online learning opportunities at discounted rates.
- Travel and trade leads - LTPA staff attends travel and trade shows on behalf of its members and provides them with qualified leads.
- Great member benefits - LTPA’s additional membership benefits offers members significant savings on office supplies, state-wide press release distribution and much more.